COVID-19 Safety Protocol
We’re very excited to open for business again but we’d like to let you know that we’ll be taking the following steps to open responsibly and with the proper level of concern for everyone’s health and safety:
1) Staff members will wear masks at all times. In following the Las Vegas guidelines for businesses, customers will be required to wear masks as well, while in the store.
2) Shopping carts and shopping baskets will be disinfected prior to use and immediately following checkout. In addition, both carts and baskets will be available outside the store in direct sunlight.
3) Countertops at the register area will be disinfected prior to opening for the day and after each customer checks out.
4) Our credit card payment processing system has been modifed and no longer requires the handling of your cards by our staff.
5) Acrylic shields at each register have been installed to ensure separation between our customers and staff.
6) We will limit the capacity in our store to 50% of our legal maximum capacity. Based on the large size of our store this should enable our anticipated customer volume to shop comfortably without having to deny entrance to anyone.
7) Our staff will follow all social distancing guidelines and we’d appreciate the same level of attention to this important safety matter by our customers.
Thanks so much for your support of Santa’s Wrap over the years and we hope that by adopting the above measures we can all help to make your shopping experience enjoyable and most importantly safe!
Love, Dave & Beth